Friday, April 15, 2011

Learning

I am learning this blogger thing. Yesterday I had a draft that I could open in the edit window, but would not let me actually edit, as a result the text went out before the photos. So until I figure out how to correct or edit saved but unpublished posts, I will make mistakes from time to time, on a regular basis I fear.
On yesterdays post there is a link to the Castlecraft canoe trailer. Lo and behold, when you open that link and scroll down the page you will come to a photo of our trusted Subaru with our bikes on top and the trailer with the canoe in back, parked in front of Presidio de la Bahia.
The photo was sent to the Castlecraft folks about two or three years ago, as a way of telling them of the durability of the trailer and how pleased we are with it, so they did receive permission to use it.
Now in the text below the particular photo on that  web page there is a bit of advertising "hyperbolae" since the text states the trailer has travelled over 16,000 miles in one year. That is only half true; at that time the trailer had over 16,000 miles on it, but over a period of about three years.
Here is the same photo from our files. We should indeed get a commission from Castlecraft, do you agree?
The photo here has not been touched up in order to improve its photograhic quality.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how interesting. I am going to your previous blog post to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete