Monday, April 11, 2011

Since I am new to this "blogger" thing please be patient with me; learn as I have over the years that patience is indeed a virtue. From time to time, which may in fact be rather infrequent, I will post short stories here about camping and canoe trips and may add, once in a while, short stories about fishing when appropriate.

My wife, Norma, enjoys camping, as long as it is in our little "summer home", a small travel trailer with AC and heat, plus cooking facilities, which we can tow behind our trusted "Subaru Forester", she is not fond of roughing it. She will  go fishing with me as a sign of love
and solidarity.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your canoeing and camping chronicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I clicked on the link and sure enough!--there was your car and canoe! I like also how they advertised, "Go From This-to this!"

    ReplyDelete